We wanted a little bit of a change for breakfast and this is what we had…hope you try it soon and enjoy!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 (6 ct. small tubes) of buttermilk biscuits
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 lb. country pork sausage
- 1 cup frozen hash browns (shredded and thawed)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (your choice)
Cook sausage until browned, drain fat. Breaking it up as you cook so that it’s ground. Open the tube of biscuits and press flatly on a 9×12 cookie sheet (it will hold all 12 biscuits as in the pic above). Sprinkle with hash brown potatoes, cooked sausage, and some shredded cheese…we also added onions and green peppers….
In a separate bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt, and black pepper…evenly pour over pizza in the middle (it will seep to the edges on its own)…
Sprinkle with parmesan cheese over entire pizza (I used shaved but it preference, really!)
Bake at 375 degrees for 20-30 minutes….